If you need to return an item to us for any reason, simply follow the steps detailed below to ensure your refund is processed as quickly as possible.
- We aim to process all refunds within two working days.
- All goods that are returned must be accompanied with proof of purchase and the order number(s).
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging with all tags and labels attached.
- Goods cannot be returned after being used in the pool.
- You are welcome to use an alternative postage method to return items but you will be responsible for all postage costs or any items lost in transit.
- Please be aware that you are responsible for the items being returned until they are received by us. We request that they are securely packaged and that you make a note of your tracking number and obtain proof of postage.
UK Returns Procedure
- Place the product that you would like to return into the packaging, along with the invoice and a note explaining which action you would like our returns department to complete.
- There is a free 48hr tracked postage label on the front of your invoice. Simply attach this label to the outside of your parcel and take it to your local Post Office. You will not be charged to return items using this method.
That's it! The rest is up to us.
International Returns Procedure
- Simply use our returns portal to print a returns label. You will then be able to return all or part of your order at your own cost through your preferred carrier. To create a returns label, simply click here, and follow the instructions. Please note, the returns label and returns note is valid for one parcel only.
- You will be fully refunded for the value of the goods returned; you will not be refunded for any shipping costs (unless the goods being returned are faulty) or any taxes you paid on your order, if applicable.
- For International returns International ‘signed for’ or ‘tracked’ postage is recommended in case of loss. It is the customer's responsibility to make sure the product is adequately packed to avoid any possible damage in transit, such items damaged in transit will be returned to the customer and not refunded.
That's it! The rest is up to us.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer an exchange service. If you require an alternative item then please place a new order and return the original for a refund.
Items returned as faulty should be sent for the attention of our returns department and include a brief note including the order number and details of the issue.
The item(s) will then be assessed by our returns team in conjunction with the manufacturer.
Should the item be deemed to be faulty this will be replaced or, in case of an obsolete product, an alternative item will be agreed or a refund will be issued if requested.
If the item is faulty then you will receive a refund and compensation for postage (standard delivery costs only).
Items Sent In Error
Items received in error should be returned to our returns department. On receipt of the item the item will be replaced, subject to stock, with the correct one and a refund will be given.
UK customers should use the free 48hr tracked postage label on the front of the invoice.
International customers will be reimbursed for any reasonable return postage charges incurred.
At times we will offer our customers an item free of charge under the terms of a specialist promotion. ProSwimwear offers the free items in good faith but cannot be held responsible should the item become faulty in any way and will not be liable for its replacement.
Terms and Conditions
All goods that are returned must be accompanied with proof of purchase and the order number and details of any faults.
We recommend that a certificate of posting should be obtained for items returned. This should be supplied free of charge by the Post Office or courier when you send your parcel.
For added security UK customer should either ship the items ‘Signed for’ postage or for increased insurance use ‘Next Day Special Delivery’. For international returns, international signed for postage is recommended in case of loss.
All goods must be returned in their original packaging with all tags in place. Swimwear, goggles or swimming accessories that have been worn or used in a pool, or chlorinated water cannot be returned for a refund. It is the consumer's’ responsibility to decide the suitability and fit of all items before using the item in a pool and making the item unsellable if returned.
It is the customer's responsibility to make sure the product is adequately packed to avoid any possible damage in transit, such items damaged in transit will be returned to the customer and not refunded.